TheNational College Resources Foundation (NCRF) has created a Student AthleteProgram to serve students in our educational program.
Concept: To hosts Showcases and Combines that aid in building relationshipswith college coaches that will provide student athletes, especially under radarstudent athletes, an opportunity to play at the next level. This will help foster relationships with highschool coaches, athletic directors, and other sports personnel.
Our purpose is to help develop the Student AthleteProgram(SAP) that engages, empowers, and educates student athletes to becomesuccessful at the collegiate level, while preparing them for the everydaychallenges academically and athletically. In addition, assist in developing thestudent-athlete into a full rounded player, building a healthy mental mindset,and understanding the steps it takes to be recruited at the next level.
CHENITA EDWARDS - TEAM MANAGER
TEAM SECTION WILL GO HERE, MIGHT NEED SOME IMAGES IF WE DON'T ALREADY HAVE THEM. I WILL CHECK
SAP PHILOSOPHY (ENGAGE, EMPOWER & EDUCATE)
3 AREAS of FOCUS:
1. ENGAGE – To engage students in camps,showcase and combines and other events to help them develop into their fullself, as a well-rounded student-athlete.
2. EMPOWER – Empower student-athletes tounderstand the importance of building a healthy mind, body, and spirit.
3. EDUCATE – Educate all student athleteson what it takes step-by-step to get recruited to play at the next level.
CONNECT WITH US!
HBCU RECRUITED & GET RECURITED
2. PROFILE PAGE
3. VIDEO FOOTAGE – UPLOAD LINK ·
1. Get Recruited - $35 Service
2. HBCU SAP -Get Recruited – FREE
UPCOMINGSHOWCASES & COMBINES
1. SOFTBALL SHOWCASES – CALI, TEXAS,GEORGIA, COLORADO
2. BASKETBALL COMBINE – DATES
3. FOOTBALL COMBINE – DATES